Reference documents from Adeline's Genealogy paper dtd 1973:
Given to H.L.C. by Howard Dakin French at New England Genealogical Society, 9 Ashburton Place,
Boston Mass. in 1926.
- "Colonial History of Hartford", by Love.
- "Original Proprietors of Hartford" p. 265, Memorial History of Hartford County, 1886.
- "List of Thomas Hooker Co." (60 members from Cambridge)
- "Genealogical Gleanings in England" H. F. Waters.
- 'The Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy - First Families in America."
- "New England Genealogical Register" (no index since 50th), Vol 64 for Wadsworth.
- "Prominent Families in America," A. M. Burke.
- "Directory of the Ancestral Heads of New England Families, 1620-1700"
- "Genalogical Dictionary of New England," Savage, 4 Vol (A collection of 30,000
names of Emigrants in Penn, 1727-1726.
- "Cook," a genealogy principally in Mass. & Conn. `1665-1882, by James Cook,
Lowell, Mass. Vox Populi Press, 1882.
- "Wadsworth," C. C. Baldwin
- "Two Hundred Fifty Years of the Wadsworth Family in America," by H. A. Wadsworth, 1883.
- "Pedigree of Ames Family," Reginald Ames.
- "Hindsale of England Genealogy," Alfred Holman, 1906.
- Secured notes at Library of New England Genealogical Society, Boston, from:
- "Landed Gentry" by Burke PG SHE - 52 - F 1883.
- "Shepard Family" G. SHE - 58- 66
- Descendants of Edward Shepard G SHE - 51 - GC00 MSND.
- Memories of John H. Shepard G. SHE - 66.
- Manuscript by J. S. D. Cook of Kansas City Mo. 1897.
- "American Marriage Records before 1699" Clemens.
- "How to Trace Your Own Ancestry" Sidney A. Meriden.
- "Reg. of Officers of Continental Army" Frances B. Heitzmann.
- U. S. Census. Heads of Families at First Census taken 1690. Cambridge, Mass. 12 vol.
- Genealogical Dictionary of First Settlers of New England, 1860, 4 vol. Savage.
- Original List of Persons of Quality, etc from Great Britain to American Plantations.
- Ancestral Charts by Howard Cook Raymond dtd 28 June 1937.